Monday, November 26, 2012

oh Christmas tree.

Oh Christmas tree, oh Christmas tree....how lovely are thy branches (until they are all over your floor.)

We went to Ramona, CA for our annual tree hunt this weekend.  We actually didn't end up cutting down a tree on the farm since they only grow Monterey Pines which I found out last year means "all my needles fall off the tree by day 3 Pine".  We still went, and just picked out a Frasier Fur already cut down.

I really didn't get many pictures.  Jonah did ride a horse - not a pony - a large horse, which made me a little nervous, but he did great.  After the horse he spotted the jumpy and that was pretty much it.  He didn't even want to run through the trees or see Santa.  All he wanted to do was jump in the jumpy, so my images of the day are limited. 



 
This guy thought my phone was food.

 
Jonah on "cowboy".

No comments:

Post a Comment