Monday, November 9, 2009

Moving and Kicking


I have caved and joined the blogging world. I'll try to update this to the best of my ability with all the exciting happenings in our crazy life down here in FL. We recently opened our retail store in Madeira Beach which is where I spend most of my time (at least until baby welte arrives!) It's been slow lately with the down season, but we are hopeful things will pick up soon!

We are moving to a new house in December. I am so excited to get settled! It's a lovely house and we were so thankful to have found it. And we aren't the only one moving - baby welte has definetly made it clear he or she is there! I have been feeling lots of kicking and moving around, especially in the mornings and evenings.
I am 23 weeks this week and am feeling pretty good. Here is a picture I have from when I was 21 weeks so you can all see my growing belly!

No comments:

Post a Comment