Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Gators, Doctors & WEIGHT GAIN!

Well Brody survived his paddle adventure in the Everglades. He came home tired with lots of bug bites, but said it was a lot of fun. They got to see lots of alligators on the drive, he said they were just on the side of the road hanging out. The article will come out in January and if I get a hold of any pics from their trip, I'll post them!

I went to the doctor's today for a check-up and everything looks good. I have to go back next week for a my glucose test where they test for gestational diabetes. I heard the test isn't that fun as you have to drink some sort of really sweet drink then have blood drawn, so I'll be happy when it's over! Everything looks good with the baby, although I was shocked to find out that I have gained 9lbs since my last visit. Yep, that's 9lbs in 4 weeks. YIKES! I have gained a total of 20lbs total so far and I am hoping that I will go back to just 1 lb a week instead of my last month's 2!!! I'll post a picture of my growing belly, I just didn't have time to take one today!

Hope everyone has a fantastic Thanksgiving! We have our race this weekend so I'll be sure to let you all know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment