Wednesday, November 11, 2009

23 Weeks!


Well I am officially 23 weeks today! Hard to believe but Baby Welte will be here in just about 4 months to the day. Brody and I went furniture shopping last night as our current rental is furnished and our new one is not! I am actually excited to finally get our own stuff. We sold all our furniture when we left Hawaii so it's long overdue. It's amazing though how much stuff we actually need - I mean I don't even have pots and pans. So if you want to throw in a blender with any baby gifts, feel free...jk!

My friend Jen is coming in from San Diego next week. Her best friend lives in Jacksonville and she spends Thanksgiving with them, but she misses me so much that she is going to rent a car and drive here for a few days! I am really excited to see her! Brody will be going out of town on a paddle trip that weekend. He is taking the outdoor writer for the Saint Petersburg Times and they are doing a sort of adventure trip somewhere in the everglades. Hopefully they won't get eaten by any alligators!!!! The outdoor writer, Terry is going to do an article on the trip, so hopefully that will generate some buzz and get us some customers.

No comments:

Post a Comment