Friday, April 13, 2012

Easter. Park. Beach. The fun life of Jonah Welte.

I sometimes feel guilty as a mom if I don't entertain Jonah 24/7.  I admit some days I am tired!  Some days I need to clean the house and some days I want to do nothing at all.  When you have as active of a son as I have, you have very little time to relax as you are constantly coming up with more ways to keep him busy and out of trouble.

As I write this and upload pictures, I am not feeling as guilty anymore.  Jonah really does get entertained - and I do a good job.  He is constantly playing, running and exploring.  So next time I need a break and pop in a video, I vow to not feel guilty :).

Dyeing eggs!  Jonah was not into it, just wanted to throw them.


Picasso.  This is what happens when you don't watch Jonah.  And no, it was not a washable marker!

Chilling in the cul-de-sac with his bestie Sam.

Jonah and the whale.

Throwing rocks in Del Mar.  This is the beach right by where Brody and I got married.  It was neat to take Jonah there.


Yum, sandwich....Jonah's new favorite lunch food.

Flying a kite with Dad.

Jonah didn't like it when the kite was in the air...he got very mad unless it was on the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment