Sunday, October 24, 2010

pumpkins...crowds...kettle corn...horseshoes and fun

Today we took Jonah to a Pumpkin Festival about an hour southeast of us. There were TONS of people there, pretty much the entire state of Florida and their friends. Jonah had no clue what was going on, but once you have kids all things "holiday" are so much more fun and I insisted we go to a Pumpkin Patch that wasn't on the side of the road.




We traveled there with the mission of bringing home pumpkins. However, when I saw the pricey price tags, I decided to just pose in front of them and pick 3 for $10 at The Fresh Market tomorrow :)




Since Jonah is a fairly unique name, it's hard to find personalized items. I had the blacksmith hammer his name into this horseshoe. Something he can have in his room and something I can remember the day by!


Petting zoo - Jonah didn't seem to care at all.


This was Brody's favorite part - the Pumpkin Launch. It was pretty cool, the pumpkins went a lot farther than I thought they would.

No comments:

Post a Comment