Friday, April 30, 2010

old friends.

Jonah and I had a very fun couple of days. My best friend Vicky came to visit and we packed a lot of activities in just two days.

Here is a snapshot of the week, and some very cute Jonah pics...who is now 2 months old!


Tummy time is getting easier. I think we aren't far from rolling over!



Weighing in at 13lbs!


Jonah and Auntie Vicky



Trying to get him used to wearing hats...preparing for his first FL summer!



Charlie and Dakine will miss Vicky the most I think....



Took Vicky paddling and she saw her first wild Manatee - much better than Seaworld



She was a pro! - if you don't count her one fall:)



ALLIGATORS! We went on a hunt and found them, finally! This is my first alligator sighting in FL...I am not counting the aquarium....

We had so much fun and already miss Vicky! Now Grammy is set to come back in 2 weeks -and I have to say I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment