Monday, July 30, 2012

I really  have nothing new to report, hence my lack of blog posts, but I am aware that some of you check in regularly to see what the Welte crew has been up to and I am sure you have been disappointed with my lack of posts!

All I can say is - GET USED TO IT!  I can't imagine that it will get much better with a second baby!  I will do my best to continue to post as I it's a great way for me to keep track of memories for Jonah and for us.  Just the other day, I was looking back at all blog posts and it really is like a virtual journal/baby book.

With that said, he are some photos of our latest adventures.


Building sand castles at the beach.




Having a little fun making Jonah my daughter.  (I took it right out!).


Jonah and his bestie Alex at the San Diego Zoo.


Waiting for the petting zoo.


Jonah loved feeding the goats.


We planted pumpkins!  Not sure if they will grow or not, but if they do, they should be ready mid-October!


Jonah hanging out in his baby brother's new room!  Starting to slowly put the baby stuff out.


Boys will be boys.  Motor mat and matchbox cars have taken over my house!

No comments:

Post a Comment