Saturday, November 26, 2011

thankful.

I am thankful for our new house in Cardiff, CA

I am thankful for our comfy couch and warm fireplace which has already been used for a cozy Thanksgiving fire.



He is thankful we live on a cul-de-sac so he can play cars outside.



I am thankful for my nice big kitchen that helped me cook a very delicious Thanksgiving dinner.


I am thankful I didn't ruin my first turkey and everything turned out great.


I am thankful we got to share the day with friends and family.  Brody's cousin Ben, his girlfriend Anna and our friend Tucker were at the dinner table with us this year.


I am most thankful for this little guy.


I am thankful that I got chosen to sit at the kids table.


And finally, I am very thankful that we still have this furry guy at our door.  After a fatal dose of raisins we weren't sure if he was going to be with us.

God is good.
Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment